Manhattan PM or GM?

lil_witch

Aug 17, 2006
Hello everyone! I am new here. I am so glad I found this forum.

The thing is, I can not decide between the Manhattan PM and GM.:hysteric: I bought the PM a few days ago and I am thinking if I should exchange it for the GM. I do not know what to do and it would be so nice if you would give me advice on what to do. :yes:

I have had both and still have the GM. It is a big bag and has that wow factor. But it is heavy and alot of people don't like it for that reason. Both are nice and you can't go wrong with either.

yup i heard the GM feels so heavy even without anything inside it.. I have the PM and I'm happy with it.Looks sophisticated. It doesn't fail to get attention everytime i use it. But if you normally carry a lot of stuff then exchange it for the GM.

LV_addict and Nikki76: Thanks for welcoming me. :smile:

LV_addict, I am 5'3 so maybe the GM would be a bit too big for my height.

Oh, I do not know. Maybe I should just save the 400 bucks and buy shoes. :P

Welcome to the PF!
Lil_witch, If you are quite small, I would probably reccomed the PM, as I'm 5'4 and tried on the GM a while ago in my nearest LV and even thought I love big bags I think it was just too big for my frame, don't get me wrong it looked lovely, and it a stunning bag, but I just think that the PM would look alot better!
xxxRosexxx

i'm 5'4" and the PM is just right for me, although i'm thinking of getting the GM too :graucho:. but you may want to think about what you will use the bag for. if it's as an everyday casual bag, for shopping and the like, you may not want to lug the GM around all day because it really is heavy. the PM may be better for that :yes:

here's the PM on all 5'4" of me :flowers::

Attachments

• manhattan pm 002.jpg
    manhattan pm 002.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 180
  • manhattan pm casual 001.jpg
    manhattan pm casual 001.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 141
Merry meet!

I've tried both on in the store, and I liked the PM better, even though I'm 5'7". The GM is gorgeous, but considerably heavier, and it seems like that strap would be a pain to deal with on a daily basis.

Does the PM hold all the things you need it to?