manhattan pm/gm or mj venetia?

heartfelt

O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
i'm really, really in love with the lv manhattan pm and the mj quilted venetia. :love: but i can really only get one... which one?!

ooh! and a question about the manhattan. does anyone have the pm or gm? is it easy to carry on your shoulder or is it more of a handbag? is the gm significantly larger than the pm? i've never seen either irl but i went to neiman's today and stopped by the LV boutique and i thought i saw the pm and it looked so tiny compared to elux's pic..

ahhh. i'm torn! help me please :weird:

Well, I know that unless you're really petite (think Nicole Richie), you won't be able to get the PM on your shoulder. The GM you should be able to, and I have seen the Venetia worn on the shoulder, but I don't know first-hand.

i think it depends on your personal preferences...do you want something with or without a logo, or are you looking for something a little understated...i like both, but i'd buy the venetia first over the manhattan.

Attachments

• manhattan.jpg
    manhattan.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 88
  • qvenetia.jpg
    qvenetia.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 101
I was seriously looking at the pm and gm last week. the pm is wonderful but you can't carry it on your shoulder. the gm is a pain. The buckle is a real buckle and you have to undo it every time you get in the bag or just let it hang open and then it keeps flipping over to the back side making it look kind of sloppy. It also weights a lot. I love the pm.

loren said:
I was seriously looking at the pm and gm last week. the pm is wonderful but you can't carry it on your shoulder. the gm is a pain. The buckle is a real buckle and you have to undo it every time you get in the bag or just let it hang open and then it keeps flipping over to the back side making it look kind of sloppy. It also weights a lot. I love the pm.

So did you wind up getting the PM??

I like the venetia, but I love the manhattan so much, it just looks so professional ! In either case, they're both MJ designs anyways !

Is the quilted Venitia an MJ "standard"? Is it something that will still be available 6 months or a year from now, or is it a seasonal bag that won't be repeated? (Forgive my lack of knowledge, but I've only recently become familiar with MJ bags. :shame: )