MANHATTAN PM and SPEEDY 25

1. do they hold about same amount of "stuff"? :shrugs:
    i've been using my cerieses speedy 25, MC speedy and Damier papillon back and forth lately, but i can't stop thinking about Manhattan PM.

i was at LV yesterday and i tried on bunch of bags....but Manhattan was the only bag i didn't actually stuff things in it. i LOVED the way BV (i used to have BH, but i returned it when it first came out) and Baggy GM felt though.
    i really want Baggy GM....but i'm in florida and i hate to hold the bag outside when it's 100% humidity!! :yucky: my dear SA talked me out of it, she said it'll be stinky. yuck,,,,,,to the thought. but....i might get it...i love the pink....:heart:

i've been doing Mantattan search here, but can't seem to find pics.... could anybody post pics of INSIDE?! how much room?!! thank you in advance! :flowers:

2. i have both, and they both hold everything i need :yes:

here are pictures of what i can fit in my Manhattan PM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. wow, thank you so much! :P you always have such a lovely items!!
    yeah....i think i really want it! :heart: :smile:

4. you're welcome :flowers:
    and yes you should get it. it's a beautiful bag!

5. wow yeuxhonnetes,

you got cover/cases for everything.
    thats awesome!

i want a manhattan pm sooooo bad. but im just so broke =/

6. :P yeah i try to keep my stuff organized. i have cases for my iPod and phone so they don't get scratched or scuffed too much.

7. It is VERY humid during summer and I ALWAYS use my baggy GM in our long, hot & humid summer esp. with the longer strap. I think it is a great bag for summer:wlae:

8. Sorry for the dumb question but...why is Baggy GM "not allowed" during hot-humid day?:huh:

9. I think because you'll be sweating profusely and your bag will get sticky and starts to stink because of the sweat stains on the bag. I onced took my burberry barrel bag on a vacation to Asia w/ me and it was very hot and humid there. I was sweating like crazy and got my bag all sticky and stinky... it was just nasty. I felt really bad for the bag. :sad:

10. Really??? I was in Miami/Bal Harbour two months ago and it was REALLY HOT but where my bag was lying actually stayed cool and dry, I was so grateful I took that bag with me on the trip.:supacool:

11. This comment was meant for sophia 618, sorry for the mixup ahead of time.

12. oh yeah... totally get a Manhattan PM or maybe even a GM... hehehehe!!!

13. Oh i know...:sad:
    i hate sweat too, especially on bag!!! it sounds like "dirty":Push:

thanks for the explanation:flowers::heart:

14. No worries ... I am in Australia and in summer it is very hot and humid :sad:

15. You can fit exactly the same amount in the Speedy 25 and Manhattan PM. However, you can get to your things easier w/the PM and you can put keys/cell phone, etc. in the front pockets.

I actually got the Speedy 25 in Damier and gave it to my sister and bought the Manhattan PM a month ago, but now I am selling that b/c I can't stand having a top handle. Got a Balenciaga day/hobo (shoulder bag). Loving it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice