Manhattan PM and BH...they are here! *pics*

1. i ordered them on Wed morning and they arrived on Fri mor...! that way quick!!
    so...what do you think of my new bags?!! :heart: i an in LOVE! :love:

my hubby and i own a small restaurant (cafe & bakery)on the beach:beach: and pics were taken in one of our dining rooms! but i waited to open the boxes until everybody was gone.... to avoid "OMG, she bought more bags!!" comment! :roflmfao: i had to include my speedy which i carried today for a family shot! while i was at it, i took 'what was in my bag' pic too!

please do visit us when you're in the area! :winkiss:

happy 185th birthday Mr. Louis Vuitton! :drinkup:

DSC03383.JPG DSC03384.JPG DSC03387.JPG DSC03390.JPG DSC03392.JPG DSC03393.JPG DSC03394.JPG DSC03395.JPG DSC03397.JPG DSC03400.JPG
  2. The bags are STUNNING!!! CONGRATS!!! Your daughter is SO ADORABLE!!!:tender:

3. thank you so much Irene, i LOVE all your bags!! :tender: :heart:

4. Congrats!!! I love your bags! Beautiful!!!!!:love: :love: :love: your little girl is soooo cute, too! :tender:

5. Congrats! I love them both! Your baby is cute.

6. Nice i like your manhattan. Oh and you baby is sooooooo adorable u can consider sending her to a modeling agency.

Kel

7. Congrats!!! You have such a cute baby!!

8. Congrats!!!! :yahoo:

9. awww great bags and your daughter is totally adorable! :love:

10. Beautiful bags! Your little one is so cute.

11. Gorgeous! And lovely bag guts too =)

12. Gorgeous bags!! I like your MC Speedy, too. Your daughter is so cute!! :smile:

13. Congrats!!!!:yahoo:
    You got my 2 favorite purses! Your daughter is such a cutie pie!!:flowers:

14. you guys are so sweet.....awwww~~ thank you so much!! :tender: :heart:

i'm still a proud 'semi' new mom....my baby is ALWAYS in all pics! haha:love:

15. Yay!! Great pics!!! You've got great taste in bags!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice