Manhattan owners?

1. do you love it? which one? it's not typically 'my style', but i LOVED it when i saw it and tried it on. now i can't get it out of my head and want it... can't decide on size (though i'm a big bag carrier, so it will probably be the GM).

2. I have the manhatten pm and wore it out last night to dinner. It is truly a great bag. In fact, it and the lockit are the bags I pull out most frequently. Keep one thing in mind, though, the brass on the front pockets makes it a little heavy.

3. You see I am not so sure of this bag. I first got it as a Christmas gift last year because I LOVED IT!!! It was a toss up between that and the GM version of the bag but I thought that the GM was a large bag and too heavy to carry as often as I would like so the pm went home to me. But when I actually got the pm I thought that it was too small for me ( I am 5'9 and love to wear heels) I didn't think the bag fit me as well as it would a shorter woman. I love it on shorter frames but I am still up in the air about it for myself.

4. I own GM and absolutely LOVE it!!! I carry tons with me on a daily bases and the size is perfect for files, folders, papers and everything else I need. I am 5'8" and I think the size is just perfect (for me).

manhattanGM.JPG

5. It looks awesome on you! This is one of my favorite LV handbags!

Totally OT: Ohh That jacket it hot!

6. I have the PM and love it!!! It actually holds quite a bit! It's one of my favorite LV's. I like the GM, but I'm 5"5 and the pm size tends to be better for my portions.

IMG_2001.JPG
  7. So pretty!! I wish I pull off the larger one!

8. Could it be used as a brief case?
    You think a 10 X 14 lap top would fit?

Thanks!!

9. LV_addict and imgg, the bags look fantastic on you two!! Makes me want to run out and get one too!!!

10. Yes, I think so. I don't carry a lap top with me but the measurements of the bag are 15' x just over 10" so your laptop should fit.

kookielf124 and imgg, thank you!!!:flowers:

Syntagma, I LOVE that jacket too!!! I had to have it after I saw it on Vicky B!!!:nuts:

morefromthematch38wg.jpg
  11. the ManhattanGM is just wonderful.
    I have no problem with the size - the bag itself is very special, I am using it all over the place !
    It is especially good to carry 1-bag, instead of several, so you don't look like a bag-lady, just a lady with a handbag and very pulled-together

12. LV_addict and imgg....OMG you girls look great with those bags and have caused my squelched desire for a Manhattan to rear it's head again...

13. While I think VB is like the hottest. It looks better on you than her! :yes:

14. OMG Irene! You looked just like Victoria Beckham !!!! You look absolutely stunning with the GM and matching jacket. :jammin: I think you even do it better than her! :yes:

15. imgg, PM looks PERFECT on your frame!!! The size is just right!!! LOVE IT!!!:nuts:

Thanks again, everyone!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice