Manhattan GM Pic

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Someone was asking to see a pic of the Manhattan GM I bought. It's not the best lighting and I only managed to snap one before my batteries died but I figured it was better than nothing!!

[​IMG]

2. Great bag.

3. Very nice!

4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! Congrats!!!!

Could you take a pic of you holding it???????? Please?????? I am thinking about buying it!!!!!!!

5. Wow, that is one hot bag!

6. :love::love: :love: Thanks for sharing!

7. Thanks girls!! Just waiting for my camera batteries to charge and then I'll get some more pics up as soon as I can!! :yes:

I thought it would look way too huge on me when I first got it (I'm only 5'3) but it actually looks great. :heart: :heart: :heart:

8. AHH KIMM i love it

thanks for the pic!!!!!!!!

9. I think that is the most fab mono bag out right now!!! :love: Enjoy it!!!!

10. Thank you so much!!

Everytime I look at this bag I get a HUGE smile on my face!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'll take some more pics of me carrying it tomorrow (I'm in my pj's right now!!) and be sure to post them. :yes:

Thanks for all the nice replies. :shame:

11. Just lovely! Enjoy! :smile:

12. Great bag!!! CONGRATS!!!:love:

13. It's beautiful! I'd snap it up at the store if it didn't look so big on me... :cry: CONGRATS!

14. Wow, don't you just love the way it looks when it's totally brand new? Almost makes you want to never use it, lol. :smile:

15. Great pic!!! I got mine a last week and have been carrying it all week long and I LOVE IT!! Its definitely FABULOUS! Congrats on such a great bag! I had posted a pic of me carrying it. Its big but I think its great for every day!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice