Manhattan GM owners ~ your thoughts pls!

I own the Manhattan GM and I love the style. The size is great (I love bigger bags) and the dual zip is convenient because unbuckling the strap does get very annoying. The bag itself IS quite heavy to carry around all the time and when you put it down, the front of the bag is heavy with hardware so it does tend to tip over. I usually use the two front pockets for my mobile and my keys for easy access. On the other hand, I also bought the Manhattan PM for my sister who loves it and uses it more frequently than I do. I love the style more than the functionality so I don't mind suffering a bit of weight for an amazing bag. Good luck!

Heavy enough to tip forward:confused1: Maybe I should try this out first....it's so gorgeous, the vachetta strap doesn't bother me at all, I actually think it looks cool...:confused1: I don't want something so heavy that I can't use it everyday if I want too...but then again I rotate so might be ok...:shrugs:

I have it too...it's kind of heavy but I don't go out for long stretches of time so it isn't an issue for me personally. The one thing I have seen with these is that the piping on the bottom corners can become quite worn, even to where I have seen it bust through, so I am very careful how and where I set it down (I read that it's about $150 to have it re-piped). I haven't had any issues with the screws.

I can't tell you how much I love this bag. Good luck, whichever one you choose!

I have the Manhattan GM and I absolutely LOVE it! I am 5''3" and 105lbs and the weight of it has neve been a problem for me. When it's in rotation and being used, I use it every single day. I love the extra strap that goes over the bag. I think it gives it a unique look. I have never had a problem with the hardware. I bought it when it first debut in 2005 and it still looks practically brand new and love it to this day!

I love :heart: the Manhattan GM.....she is beautiful!!!! :tup:

picture.php