Manhattan GM or Mono Mizi???

Manhattan GM or Mono Mizi??? I can only get one!

• Manhattan GM

• Mono Mizi

Results are only viewable after voting.

mas2388

O.G.
May 17, 2006
I have the chance to get either a Manhattan GM or a Mono Mizi, but I can only get one. Both are in the same excellent condition. Which one would you choose? They are both great bags and I can't decide!

manhattan gm is such a classic elegant bag... besides the fact that the buckle gets annoying and it gets a little heavy.. lol.. but i'd definitely choose the manhattan over mizi

I am tooootttttallly suggesting a Manhattan GM!! The Manhattan was my first LV, and I love her!! First of all, it's rare (well so is the Mizi but still..) and although it's heavy, it's very classy and can really spruce up an outfit!! It has enough character to not be boring and enough simplicity to go with understated outfits. :yes:

I vote for the Mizi! There's really no contest between the two. The buckle strap on the Manhattan does look annoying.... The Mizi has a great design!

i just recently got the mizi and i just love how it looks . Its soo pretty. and well i still havent had a chance to use it. So in that sense i cant comment but i thinks its pretty.

I like Mizi but if you want more "eye catching" bag, go for Manhattan GM ;)

PS: Manhattan GM usually have problem at the cowhide tongue. It usually get major and deep scratches. I saw one on eBay with such that scratch.