Mangue owners please help! Experience?

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hello everyone :biggrin:

I love the color Mangue ( I think, still waiting for it to arrive), but I am curious what the experiences have been with this color.

Thank you so much for any help people can provide!

Hi I had a mangue city before - love the colour but not the leather on that particular bag, so I sold it. But it's an amazing colour, more versatile than those neon yellow shades. Hope you'll like yours!

I hang on to mine because I really like the colour even though the leather is a bit thin & dry. I lavish it with moisturizer and it's holding up pretty well, though I don't use it much. Hope u like yours!

Hi I had a mangue city before - love the colour but not the leather on that particular bag, so I sold it. But it's an amazing colour, more versatile than those neon yellow shades. Hope you'll like yours!

Thank you! Did you have any issues with color transfer? Or caring for it?

I hope I like it too!

I hang on to mine because I really like the colour even though the leather is a bit thin & dry. I lavish it with moisturizer and it's holding up pretty well, though I don't use it much. Hope u like yours!

Thank you so much for responding! Do you find the color really hard to care for? Color transfer issues, getting dirty easily, etc?

Thank you!

Hi Yikkie,

Thanks so much. Would you say it's really light or maybe more manageable than your average yellow?

Thank you!!

Hmmm...I've not had that many yellow bags so hard to compare. But I guess it's more manageable as it's more saffron yellow vs. neon yellow (think mango vs. lemon) :biggrin:

This is what mine looks like
View attachment 2772275

I'll try and use it this weekend and take a new photo

Hmmm...I've not had that many yellow bags so hard to compare. But I guess it's more manageable as it's more saffron yellow vs. neon yellow (think mango vs. lemon) :biggrin:

This is pretty accurate IMO. But perhaps a tad more orangey than it is.

You two are so very kind for answering all my questions. Thank you so much!

Hugs!