Mangue & Jaune Moutard....difference?

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Does anyone know the difference or comparison pictures of Mangue/Jaune Moutard?
I'm interested in Yellow Bal City (maybe Town), but not sure the difference of these colors.
Jaune Poussin is more light green-ish yellow, right?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks
:smile:

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Does anyone know the difference or comparison pictures of Mangue/Jaune Moutard?
I'm interested in Yellow Bal City (maybe Town), but not sure the difference of these colors.
Jaune Poussin is more light green-ish yellow, right?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks
:smile:
I would love to see the difference sbs. I was checking out the Mangue Town rggh recently but no 2014 Mustard Yellow City in stock - other yellows were curry. I imagine that 2014 Mustard Yellow has a hint of brown - like caramelized sugar on creme brule! Here are a few stock pics sbs:

Balenciaga mustard yellow city rh 2014.jpg

BALENCIAGA-TOWN-MANGUE.jpg

Balenciaga-Yellow-Mangue-Velo-Bag.jpg

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Thank you for the pics..............you are right, I saw the Jaune Moutard in person and it is much muted mustard color. It does have a tinge of brown, caramelized onion color to it, which is pretty but not something I'm after.

I just ordered Curry & Mangue City from NM, so will see if either of them works for me.

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Thank you for the pics..............you are right, I saw the Jaune Moutard in person and it is much muted mustard color. It does have a tinge of brown, caramelized onion color to it, which is pretty but not something I'm after.

I just ordered Curry & Mangue City from NM, so will see if either of them works for me.
Did these bags arrive yet? I have seen Curry + Mangue sbs at Holts. I don't honestly like Curry though - it's also name incorrectly if you ask moi :roflmfao: Curry is more of an acidic citrus yellow.

I am really wondering about the last Town Mangue rggh at Holts...should I buy? Even if 2014 Jaune Moutard shows up, I think it will be 'browner' than I want/like. The stock pics look fabulous though.

Dearest girl

Louis Vuitton•Chanel• Balenciaga
Oct 5, 2012
Is yellow Bal hard to care for? Found a brand new one that is reasonably priced. Quite tempting.
I have Jaune poussin. I have used it for four times, and to be honest it collects a tiny bit of dirt every single time I use it. However, it is such a nice pop of colour. So far I don't have the colour transfer problem because I ensure to never use this bag with denim jeans. I would say that if you love the yellow then go for it , but you shouldn't use it that often and yes it does require a special treat during the usage. Oh forget to mention that one of the corner was already scuffed last time I used it. My other bals that I have used never have this problem this fast. Having said all this , I will still buy the colour I love even though I have to take care of it in higher level than the darker ones.