mandy or satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. which did you buy and why?

2. I bought the shoulder bag but I think the satchel is a lot nicer than the mandy- I just like the style better- I find the mandy looks a bit too big...Post pics of what you get pls :yes:

3. I usually prefer satchels, they are the perfect size for me and i like the way they look. If you get anything, post pics.

4. I bought the satchel for two reasons. 1) I preferred the front pockets on the satchel - with the large buckles instead of the turnlock; and 2) I like the look of handheld bags and don't often wear shoulder bags.

5. I bought the satchel too. Just like the style much better, I prefer a bag with two handles, and the Mandy is huge.

6. I bought the Mandy - the strap is longer and more comfortable than the satchel and I loved the extra bit down the center of the front of the bag.

It is big, that's for sure, but this reformed small-bag girl is loving it!

7. I bought the Satchel - I LOVE IT! I like the buckels on the front and the way the strap thing goes all the way over the bag.

8. Me too. I bought it in white. What color is yours? I also ordered the Andrea satchel in black since I returned the black signature legacy satchel which I didn't like.

9. I bought it in Whiskey, I really thought black since I wear more black, but the Whiskey was too pretty to pass up! and boy was I glad it is so pretty!

10. have you had a problem with the white showing dirt very bad? Can you use the leather cleaner on it?