Mandy Moore's croc ergo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, this is my first post in Coach. Can anyone tell me if Mandy Moore's exotic coach can still be found? I love the croc ergo!! TIA

Attached Files:

2. It looks like one of the special editions Coach made for celebs. Even if it were available it would be in the thousands.

3. Call Coach JAX and they can tell you, or if they have them...to ship one to you.

Take care,

4. They may not ship to Singapore.

5. Oooooh, I didn't see your home location. [Duh!]

Have you thought of contacting the HK location (with the gorgeous Coach logos printed across the building)? If any place would have that bag, it would be there! AstroRainFall has a thread on this forum...maybe contact her for the info address.

Take care,

6. The markup in Asia for Coach items is ridiculous, but hey if you can afford an alligator bag I guess that doesn't matter.

7. thanks for all the response ladies! Coach gator would prob be more reasonable priced than say Chanel? I would love to own an exotic bag...

8. At the moment there is an Alligator bag in the special order book at the boutique, the price on it was $12,000 USD:wtf:

9. Mandy really loves her Coach