Mandy Help Please...-

PyAri

ThisKatEats
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Im thinking about getting the mandy during the PCE.

I know I'm in love with this style, but I need to pick a color.

Signature
I don't like the khaki/gold combo.
And I like the brass/black/gold BUT I have the medium signature Carly in the same color AND the large leather carly in the same color scheme.

Then there's the leather...

I LOVE the leather mandy in natural, but I already have the shoulder bag in natural (smaller version)

And I love the whiskey but I already have the Ali in whiskey.

And I love the white but I already have the ergo in white so I don't need two white purses, I won't carry them often enough to justify having two.

I think the brass/khaki/ebony is the best option, because I'm getting rid of my brass/khaki/ebony legacy zip, but I want to see pics of it on someone before I order it (local boutique doesn't have it)

Any recommendations on a color?
Anyone that can share modeling pics?

And a side question...does the Mandy look 'cheap' in signature to you guys? Cheap isn't the right word. Because it's definitely not cheap! I can't explain what I'm trying to say...I just remember seeing the leather/whiskey mandy and the brass/black mandy side by side and being wowed by the leather version...it just looked more elegant, classy and rich.

Does anyone else feel that way?
Thanks in advance.

What about a black leather Mandy? That is the color I would probably buy. I LOVE the Legacy bags done in all leather. I don't think the signature looks cheap but there is something about the vintage leather that I am really drawn to. The one signature combo I do find very eye appealing is the khaki/white but I don't think it is available anymore.

What about a black leather Mandy? That is the color I would probably buy. I LOVE the Legacy bags done in all leather. I don't think the signature looks cheap but there is something about the vintage leather that I am really drawn to. The one signature combo I do find very eye appealing is the khaki/white but I don't think it is available anymore.
I had the shoulder zip in black leather and I hated the way the color and the creasing looked over time.

That coupled with the fact that I have the 2 carlys in black and a sig clip hobo in black made the black mandy a no go for me.

You are right, the khaki/white is gorgeous!

I love the black signature mandy, but I just can't make myself love the brass hardware. that's the only thing keeping me from it (and the weight)

I don't think they look cheap, but it is true that the leather would definitely last forever where sig does sometimes start to fray etc over time

I have the brass/khaki/ebony Mandy and absolutely LOVE how it looks!:yes:

I'm sure once you try them on at the store, you will decide which color looks best for you!

I'm just not into the signature Legacy stuff. I always gravitate towards the leather, so I'm no help with that. I know I tried a white leather Mandy on at the San Marcos Outlet earlier this year and it almost killed me not to get it. That bag is SO gorgeous in white.

I have the Mandy in Whiskey and also one in signature and ebony which I love both and the bag sits nice on the shoulder or at least I do not have a problem and I had shoulder problems and also back surgery. I got them at the last PCE. I did have the Mandy in sig/white which was really sharp and the only reason I returned it was the ebony sig was out of stock during PCE so I got it to exchange it when it did come in stock. I really had a hard time deciding.

PyAri:

I am glad you finally got your shoulder bag in the Natural. As for the Mandy I think you should wait
until the Fall and get something from the New legacy line. They are going to have a new clay color and bottle green. I am getting a bag in Bottle green. I really love all shades of green. Hold off because the
fall will bring lots of new items.

Liz

I think that you should wait until the fall to see what new legacy items come out. I've got a Coach credit burning a hole in my pocket but I've decided I'm going to wait to see what the fall brings b /c I LOVE legacy and want to see the new colors.

That's my vote!

I know you said you already have a bag in whiskey, but just look how beautiful the mandy is in this shade: I adore mine. :heart:

Attachments

• mandy.JPG
    mandy.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 41