Mandy has gone in for repair......

Oct 24, 2007
I had to take my beloved Legacy Whiskey Mandy to the Coach Store to have it repaired. The sewing where the strap and bag meet is coming apart. I have had it only for 1 yr and can count how many times I have carried her. I was actually panicking :sweatdrop:when i handed it over to the SA. I told her it had hardly any wear and if it came back altered i.e...scratches,scuffs, etc, I would be very displeased.........I love this back. My FDH said I looked a bit stressed:wtf:. I treasure all my bags.....but Mandy is my HG bag. Now I have to wait 4-6 weeks. I am saying prayers for a speedy return.

I hope your bag comes back safe and sound! Honestly, there are some bags I feel the exact same way, and I would be afraid to send them off to JAX, just in terms of loss as well as the wait. I usually try to deal with the issues myself rather than taking a chance. So I totally know where you're coming from! However, that said, I've seen pics of repaired bags, and they look great! That is, when they actually repair them. In some cases, you just get the bag back and a certificate. Good luck!

Good luck! I know how you feel because my Mandy is my HG bag too. But JAX knows they will have to replace your bag if it's damaged or lost so I wouldn't worry too much. ;)