Mandie_044's first reveal! :)

mandie_044

Apr 26, 2011
Hi everyone!
So I've been putting this off for too long, but last week my hubby and I were in Paris and I got the most beautiful pair of CLs. I knew I had to make a reveal :smile: I have a small collection of 3 pairs (steadily growing!) so I will post those as well. Enjoy :smile:

Louboutin2.jpg

Louboutin3.jpg

Louboutin4.jpg

Louboutin5.jpg

Louboutin6.jpg

Louboutin7.jpg

That's right! This is my first pair of exotics :smile: Black python VP's!!

Last edited:
Thanks Diana! They are not so comfy yet, but I'm sure they will be once I get my butt in gear with stretching them! So far my MBBs are my comfiest pair but I've worn them quite a bit more :biggrin:

Ok so here are my other beauties. I started my tiny collection last year, here are my Twistochat's which were a great deal on Ebay (Evilbay boohoo, they get all my money lol)
They are not so comfy yet, but I need to stop procrastinating and break them in!

And for my final pair, possibly my favorite, most DEFF my comfiest, my MBBs! I got them in Monaco last summer and they've followed me half way across the world to Canada, I'm in love with them! :loveeyes:

That is the end of my Louboutin story for now, but I hope to keep my collection growing and growing...lately I've been working on my Rebecca Minkoff addction, but CLs will always be my first fashion love ;)