Mandeville Small Satchel

littlelamb24

Apr 12, 2008
Hey Ladies,

was wondering if 296.90 a good price for the Lipstick Mandeville? I just got it from Saks free shipping.? I think it was the last one because I went back to see and it shows out of stock.

Thank you all for your feedback.:tup:

^ It's a good price IMO, the only better you could get is if you found one at off 5th (with the 30% off since they are 279 regularly at off 5th) and I think that would be really hard now.

Hey Ladies,

was wondering if 296.90 a good price for the Lipstick Mandeville? I just got it from Saks free shipping.? I think it was the last one because I went back to see and it shows out of stock.

Thank you all for your feedback.:tup:

Yup, the Lipstick ones are harder to find than some too so that's a good buy!!! It was posted by some of the others in the "deals & steals' today. You would really only do better if you had a coupon to OFF 5th or something.

:tup:

I got it because I don't have an off 5th near me at all. well the closest one is Long Island NY and my BF hates hates to go shopping..so I was like what the heck let me get it plus its free shipping. I guess I didn't do so bad.:smile:

Thanx ladies!..:tup:

^ I think you would have had to really search for a lipstick mandeville, I bet your local store doesn't even have any left. When I say really search I mean calling tons of stores which is never fun...so I think the extra money you paid was worth it just to save you the grief!

^ I think you would have had to really search for a lipstick mandeville, I bet your local store doesn't even have any left. When I say really search I mean calling tons of stores which is never fun...so I think the extra money you paid was worth it just to save you the grief!

Absolutely!

I've never even seen a lipstick mandeville in my stores here. And when they show up on ebay the BIN is over $325 for one in good shape, plus shipping.

on tuesday i was in the city and went to century 21 and found a saddle mandy and got so excited when i saw the price of $229 but when i grab it the clasp was broken :sad: that poor little lamb, just have to wait for the bullseye to go on sale.

^ That really sucks! Maybe you could get an extra discount bc it's broken and then send it in to Schifter? Ok, just throwing that out there, that would be waaaay too much hassle in reality lol