Mandeville or montego ombre checkerboard

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So after looking for a kingston in cheetah near me and having no luck I think I am gonna get a ombre checkerboard I want the montego but I also would like the b&w checkerboard in the montego I don't like the b&w in the Mandeville but this would be my third Mandeville so what do you think to checkerboard Montego to much?

2. I am confused. Are you wanting the Ombre Check Montego or the BW??

3. I thought I wanted both but there is too much light leather on the bottom of the ombre I ended up getting the the Mandeville I love that pic some posted of Gwen with the alston and I don't think I can use more then one alston and I want wl so ill post pics when I get home

4. Cool, can't wait to see the pics.

5. i think the ombre checkerboard looks better on smaller bag since the print is too busy IMHO.. for B&W, it was mandeville that changed my mind all of the sudden from "ehhhh" to "cute!"..

6. Yep I didn't like the BW Checkerboard until I saw the Mandeville. The Commodore looks pretty awesome too. :graucho: