Mandarin Speedy - to keep or not to keep?

Hello all,

I bought a Mandarin Epi Speedy 25 about a year and a half ago. I carried it once, right when I got it, and I haven't touched it again. It's a fabulous color, but is it worth keeping it if I don't use it? It's a little stiff for my taste; I much prefer my Mono Speedy 25. I'm thinking that I could get rid of the bag and use the money for another bag (possibly start saving for a Bal. bag) that I could carry more often. Of course if I get rid of it, though, I will probably never again have a Mandarin bag (though I do have a mandarin wallet). Thanks for the suggestions!

If you're not happy with it, sell it and get somethiing that you love. I used to have 2 epi pochettes too and found them stiff for my taste as well.

if you don't love it- sell it. you can use the money for something you'll be much more excited about. i really love the mandarin speedy though. so i see how hard you decision is.

:heart:Love the bag, i have the same one, only been used approx 2times in the past 2yrs, and is sitting in my closet ever since...:crybaby:

if youre in love with the mandarin EPI, keep it!!

otherwise, sell it to get a new bag.:smile:

i like the color! i've been looking for a mandarin for about a year with no luck! but if it's unloved, then it would be probably better to sell it to somebody who would appreciate it. good luck!

I'd definitely keep it!

I agree with the others, the Mandarin color is absolutely stunning and so gorgeous. :drool:

I suggest to wear her for about a week and if you still have no "love" for it ..... then the best thing to do will be to sell it to somebody who will love it. :smile:

Hello all,

I bought a Mandarin Epi Speedy 25 about a year and a half ago. I carried it once, right when I got it, and I haven't touched it again. It's a fabulous color, but is it worth keeping it if I don't use it? It's a little stiff for my taste; I much prefer my Mono Speedy 25. I'm thinking that I could get rid of the bag and use the money for another bag (possibly start saving for a Bal. bag) that I could carry more often. Of course if I get rid of it, though, I will probably never again have a Mandarin bag (though I do have a mandarin wallet). Thanks for the suggestions!

I know it's tough but if you don't use it you should sell it. I recently sold a prada satchel that I bought in NY. I loved the bag but it had lots of hardware on it and was really heavy. As I have back problems I didn't carry it much. I sold it on ebay and bought a new speedy which I love and have already carried more than the I had carried the prada bag in the last year.