mandarin epi french wallet

1. hi guys i'm inerested in getting the mandarin epi frech wallet. i've seen pics on elux and i really want to get it:love:. i need suggestions. is it too bright? anyone has actual pics, if so pls post them. thank u!

2. I have many items in the mandarin color. Personally, I do not think it is too bright. Sorry, but I do not have that item. I would suggest that you go for it....

3. here is the pti
    [​IMG]

and her is Irenes mandarin french. see attached​

pict26157yx.jpg
  4. I have a mandarin mont bill something wallet (I have no clue what it's called). It's definately not too bright. I love it and am carrying it now since Halloween is coming up. I should really carry my Mandarin Jasmin with it but I can't fit all of my stuff in it!

5. thanks smith i saw the thread from the LV club house and saw a couple of them. i am going for it! i love it!!! :yes:

6. I'm getting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:thanks bagfetish

7. Good for you.....Enjoy it....:yahoo:

8. It's such a pretty color. I'd get something ASAP cause if I'm not mistaken, the color is being discontinued.

9. epifw.jpg

epifw2.jpg

epifw3.jpg

i got them!!!

10. ^^ beautiful, goes nice with the monogram.

11. I see you have 2 cards in most slots, do you find it hard to close ?

12. It's stunning! Great choice!:love:

13. Mandarin is so cheery.

14. it wasn't hard to close but it felt like its gonna get stretched so i now only put 1 card in each, the rest is in my cles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice