Mandara OR Noe???

luna_

Luna
Apr 17, 2006
I have been hoping to find a nice weekend casual shopping bag and have been torn between the Mandara and Noe in blueberry epi for a while now. I like that both fits on the shoulder and are easy to carry. I have the mini noe in monogram canvas. Which one should i get? :sad2:

I prefer the Mandara, to my eye it combines a casual feel with sleeker more elegant lines than the Noe. The Noe is adorable, don't get me wrong!

I also think that the Mandara looks more practical and comfy to carry. :smile:

luna_ said:
Does anyone own the epi petit noe and/or the epi petit mandara? Which one would you get and in what color?

i have the Mandara GM (myth),currently on sale.....;)
if you are looking for a functional bag may i suggest the Mandara:idea: ,i first bought the MM and i return and get the GM :lol:

luna_ said:
Does anyone own the epi petit noe and/or the epi petit mandara? Which one would you get and in what color?

I have the epi petit noe in mandarin. I love mine. I have no problems getting in the bag. Sometimes I will tie the drawstring loose so that I don't have to keep tying. I like the bag because there are not too many people with it...at least from what I have observed. I don't know anything about the other bag so I can't comment on.

This is a hard one for me because I love the Noe, but the shape of the Mandara has me captivated. I also love the fact that you can only get it in Epi, so I'd have to say Mandara!

Attachments

• blue mandara.jpg
    blue mandara.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 77
  • mandarin madara.jpg
    mandarin madara.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 75
  • mandarin noe.jpg
    mandarin noe.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 71
The Mandara is so beautiful- there's a woman on the subway who has one in black and I came home immediately after work on the first day I saw it to find out which style it was. It's on my wish list! I think the blueberry is a great color, though.

I have the Mandara in red. It's a lovely bag to carry, very comfortable, easy to get into with the one snap button magnetic closure. You can just sling it on your shoulder and forget about it.
It holds a fair bit too.

wow. it seems like most are for the mandara. I was kinda indecisive between those two coz as much as i like the noe design and think it's casual chic, i have it in monogram already. I guess i needed some convincing that the mandara is really nice like i think it is.

i am still contemplating which color to get it in. "Blueberry" (new name for blue in epi?) looks like a really nice color. And looking at the thumbnails (thank you ValleyOppressed!) i remain indecisive.

Which colors do you guys think is best to get in Epi? Which color would you love to have? Black? Red? Mocha? Blueberry? Mandarin?

Take a pick!!!

These pics are Mandara in PM. Would you say it's a good size or too small? Should i go for the MM instead? I am looking for something to carry around during weekend shopping.

p10710145_ph_hero.jpg

p10710145_ph_althero_Mocha.jpg

p10710145_ph_althero_Red.jpg

p10710145_ph_althero_Mandarin.jpg

p10710145_ph_althero_Myrtille.jpg