Mandah love!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    I didn't think much of the Mandah from the S/S 09 pics, but I saw her in real life today and fell in love! This has to be my favorite style of choo. It is so versatile. If you need a smaller hobo- zip it. Need larger-- unzip. the shape is flattering, the accents enough but not overpowering. I am in :heart::heart::heart:

I feel bipolar because I hated the monna and the other zip bags, but this one works for me. I can't gush enough about this bag.

Tons of pockets inside- pocket outside. Just super functional but stylish.

The large is perfect for me. Not huge, but not a tiny small bag. The large zipped is about the size of a mahala. Unzipped, little smaller than my large saba.

Here she is unzipped-- (unzipping adds a little under 6 more inches to the bag)

[​IMG]

Here she is zipped:

[​IMG]

In different light (color is a little lighter than this- like a true blueberry):

[​IMG]

2. Very nice - I'll have to keep an eye out for that one in the stores!

3. Beautiful bag! I love the style too. Prefer it unzipped so it has a looser artsier look to it. The blue is beautiful and there is an amazing bronze color that looks really rich and expensive. :drool: Enjoy lionlaw!

4. SF JC in Bloomingdales has it in the bronze and another color that I can't remember :smile:

5. I'll have to check it out this weekend - I've been avoiding Union Square since I always end up buying something!

6. I know what you mean....2 weeks ago I was there on a Saturday and bought 2 Fendi's :Push:. I know....I'm a traitor :crybaby:

7. It's beautiful Lionlaw! Congrats!

8. Love the color! Congrats on your beautiful purchase!

9. I really like that. What is the inside like? Pouches and pockets?

10. Beautiful, I looooove this style - congrats!!

11. the inside is a normal bucket like a hobo but has tons of pockets around the sides for whatever you want to stash in there. :tup:

12. thanks. I saw the bronze and the cheetah/tan one. The bronze is beautiful but I am over metallics at this point and wanted a change. I really like the cheetah/tan one in the large but it is a whopping $3150 and I dont know if I can justify that for a bag I will probably never carry.

13. I love this bag too and I think I will have to get one. Not sure which colour yet though. I love the fact that it has zipped pockets inside. Otherwise I start loosing things. Dores the large one fit on shoulder?

14. OMG I just saw this same bag on NAP and came in here to see what the Choo ladies were saying about it. I likey! :graucho: Congrats lionlaw.

15. Fantastic Bag! Very classic style, you are going to get alot of use out of this one.