Manbag please?!? 0.o

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Ok, so, now, I think we all know that LV is pretty much unisex and usually in most cases, anyone can carry anything from any line and look great and rock it. I had a dream last night that I went and blown a mass amount (origins of this new-found cash were unknown, I just HAD it) on all mono stuff from the Men's line.

Soooo, first thing I did today online was hop on over to Elux on the Men's side and looked at Mono Bags and Luggage and I found SO much stuff I loved. I think my next Mono purchase will have to be from here. Looking there has given me a newfound love for Mono, and the classic (and some new) staple, historical LV designs and concepts. Here are some of the mono bags/luggage on the Men's side I have fell in love with that I want to carry as my personal handbags!

Soft Briefcase
softbriefcase.png

Sac Bosphore
sacbosphore.jpg

Porte Document Pegase
portedocumentpegase.jpg

Portfolio
portfolio.jpg

President Classeur
presidentclasseur.jpg

:heart:

oooh nice choices gayle. i'm VERY partial to the damier geant in black as far as man bags go.

Totally! I love them don't you caley!!! I need to look there more, hehe. Get ONE!

Hehe, I def. agree and see it now Lulu! I know in the back (waaay back, lol) of my mind a lot of the bags show up on both gender's sections, but I went straight to the Men's (from my dream, LOL). I rarely looks at the main LV bag area too. (Mono Women's, luggage, etc) cause I'm usually on ladies MC, or denim, access., or seasonal... lol. I just happened to catch that bag in that particular section and was like, huh! i never seen that.....I LIKE IT! I also just like saying the word manbag, it's cute. manbag. lol...i need sleep. xoxo!

:P

LOL! She said manbag....:roflmfao:

Of those choices... I like the sac bosphore, but since my first choice will always be damier, I'm going just going to say I like the naviglio, broadway & messenger melville as manbags. *giggle*