Managing Curly Hair

takeme2paris, I think we have the same hair!!! parts are frizzy, parts are straight and there are nice curls and ugly curls, right?

I LOVE my flat iron (metropolis) and I use the craziest clipping while I'm straightening. I'll explain it if you want but basically just use the smallest pieces you can, it's all about thickness.

I found that Marc Antony curl products worked pretty well for a drugstore brand but I just like touching my hair too much so it gets straightened. The Biosilk Silk Therapy works super well for keeping my hair from poofing... I can ride for two hours and I barely have helmet head unless it's super super hot out.

I have curly hair and try to wear it that way more often than straightening it to keep from damaging it more than I already do. Not to mention that it takes an hour to straighten, and I rarely have the patience or time. My stylist suggested that I try Redken Ringlet recently, and I've loved it so far. My hair still forms nice curls that aren't crunchy even though I get my hair colored every few weeks.