Managed to find some good deals on my trip!

1. Just wanted to show pics of some of the deals I bought on my holidays. I bought a chocolate brown Mulberry Phoebe from Nordstrom SCP( pic 1) and a pair of Coach April sunglasses( pic 2). I also bought a brown Rafe New York Julianne Rivington( pic 3) from Corsa at the Ceasars Forum Shops. The leather is so soft and smooshy, I just couldn't put it down. I saw too many beautiful bags:girlsigh: , I only wish I had the funds to take them all home.

DSC_00031.JPG DSC_00091.JPG DSC_0008.JPG
  2. Congrats! I especially love the Mulberry. Beautiful!!! (I've got Mulberry's Roxanne, so I'm a fellow fan!)

3. ^Thanks cosmo!:flowers: I think Mulberry bags are very well made and I just loved the chocolate brown color, just perfect for Fall, and of course, it was on sale ... how could I resist!

4. I love them all--you wear the bags well, congrats.

5. Thanks naturale:flowers: ... I saw so many beautiful bags there, I was totally in awe. Our selection here is very very limited:hysteric:

6. Great buys, congrats!

7. Congrats, love the Mulberry!

8. I also love the Mulberry and the dark choco color

9. congrats!!! :yahoo: it must've been one hell of a trip :P

10. congrats! How cute are those sunglasses!

Did you win much in Vegas?:biggrin:

11. Thanks everyone:flowers: ... I do love my phoebe, now my roxanne has a friend.

Unfortunately, no:crybaby: ... if I did win, I probably would have spent it all on bags:graucho:

12. Those are some great buys. It looks like you had alot of fun shopping!!

13. You always have such cute stuff! I love how rich the leather looks on both of your bags.. and the sunglasses are TDF.. now I want to get a pair LOL!

14. :nuts: GREAT BUYS!!! COACH glasses are really cute!:love:

15. Fab - especially love the phoebe - its divine!!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice