Man slit chihuahua's throat! Please read

That man should be strung up by his balls and have *his* throat slit. He shouldn't be allowed within miles of another living being, the sick f*ck.

I'm also emailing the judge at the contact information given on that website. case#SC153949, Judge Faye D'Opal, Superior Court of Marin County, District Attorneys Office, 3501 Civic Center Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903) or email: [email protected]. because sometimes getting individual emails makes more of an impact on cases like these than an online petition.

That man should be strung up by his balls and have *his* throat slit. He shouldn't be allowed within miles of another living being, the sick f*ck.

I'm also emailing the judge at the contact information given on that website. case#SC153949, Judge Faye D'Opal, Superior Court of Marin County, District Attorneys Office, 3501 Civic Center Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903) or email: [email protected]. because sometimes getting individual emails makes more of an impact on cases like these than an online petition.

Jillybean, thanks for posting that!! I didn't even notice the email when I was signing. I definitely have some things I'd like to say.

I can't believe someone would do this. I live in Novato, its a real family town here. I have two chi's and don't know what I would do if this happened to me and one of my dogs. If he can do this to a little 4 pound dog, what would he do if a child walked on to his lawn. very scary. thanks in advance to anyone that signs. Our pets are a part of family and should have rights.

I agree, my pug is part of my family and she should have rights. This man is the real animal here, what an awful person, if he can even be called that now. I signed it and had my entire family sign. I have also sent it to my entire email address book, I hope we can make a difference, please help!

I wonder whats happening on the street where he still owns a house? If I lived on that block, I would have to sell and move. Not a chance I would stay.
Me too. Or get everyone together and chase him out with torches and sticks! Actually I would try to make his life hell in any way I could. And if he moved, warn the people that live in that neighbourhood as well.