Man purse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When traveling is it ok for a guy to use a man purse? aka murse?
    Especially as a carryon for essentials? i.e. tickets, phone, newspaper, ipod....

2. Why Not???

3. why not???

My bf has several LV messenger bags in Taiga leather. I thought those are cool.

4. I think it is definitely okay!!! :biggrin: A little sexy too depending on the bag ;)

5. I have a new LV messenger bag--I only wish my hubby would wear one!!!

6. "It's European!"
    - Seinfeld

7. I think the murse (man-purse) phenomenon in North America is pretty conservative. Most of the time, if you do see a manpurse, it's of the Vuitton pochette gange type, sling around back small sac. I think it's great for going out for errands and the such.

http://www.insidemybag.com has a great set of man-bags sent in by a reader, scroll down and look at the labelled Louis Vuitton pictures. I think whomever sent it in definitely has style and taste !

8. Here is my hubby's "man-bag" as we call it. He uses it every day. Being a musician, he's very in touch with his feminine side.;)
    View attachment 5361

9. I so remember this eposiode!!! :lol:

10. I think it's best for a guy to just use carry-on luggage or a briefcase. That's JMO.