Man purse

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. When traveling is it ok for a guy to use a man purse? aka murse?
    Especially as a carryon for essentials? i.e. tickets, phone, newspaper, ipod....

2. Why Not???

3. why not???

My bf has several LV messenger bags in Taiga leather. I thought those are cool.

4. I think it is definitely okay!!! :biggrin: A little sexy too depending on the bag ;)

5. I have a new LV messenger bag--I only wish my hubby would wear one!!!

6. "It's European!"
    - Seinfeld

7. I think the murse (man-purse) phenomenon in North America is pretty conservative. Most of the time, if you do see a manpurse, it's of the Vuitton pochette gange type, sling around back small sac. I think it's great for going out for errands and the such.

http://www.insidemybag.com has a great set of man-bags sent in by a reader, scroll down and look at the labelled Louis Vuitton pictures. I think whomever sent it in definitely has style and taste !

8. Here is my hubby's "man-bag" as we call it. He uses it every day. Being a musician, he's very in touch with his feminine side.;)
    View attachment 5361

9. I so remember this eposiode!!! :lol:

10. I think it's best for a guy to just use carry-on luggage or a briefcase. That's JMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice