Man, oh man, I think I'm hooked on Smoking Slippers! Chanel 2012 Fall Flats Reveal

Congrats! That's where I bought mine, I just saw your question related to sizing - I tried 39.5 - my usual size and 1/2 size larger but they were too large. What size did you get? Two weeks ago I was told that these shoes are selling very fast and they just have a view pairs left altogether.

congrats to you too! have you got them already? pls post pics if you do!!

i am worried now that the half size bigger will be too big !!! lets hope not:smile:

I have now joined the club. I thought they would look great with my new Timeless Tote/purse too.

No mod pics yet since it's triple digits here and they don't look too good with a sundress! I needed to buy a full size larger than my normal shoe size. I haven't bought Chanel shoes before and have only tried on ballet flats which also ran small.

Attachments

• 0-2.jpeg
    0-2.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Congrats! That's where I bought mine, I just saw your question related to sizing - I tried 39.5 - my usual size and 1/2 size larger but they were too large. What size did you get? Two weeks ago I was told that these shoes are selling very fast and they just have a view pairs left altogether.

Congratulations! So have yours arrived, or are you still waiting for them Martinibeach? I'm a bit confused, did you get a 1/2 size larger than your normal U.S. shoe size? I had to get a 38.5, which is a whole size larger than my normal U.S. shoe size.

So have yours arrived, or are you still waiting for them Martinibeach? I'm a bit confused, did you get a 1/2 size larger than your normal US shoe size?

cocosapphire,apologies if I have not been clear - I bought my pair at the NM store, where I was able to try my usual size and also a pair in 1/2 size larger. It was not hard to decide to go with my usual size as they fit perfectly. I have not yet worn the shoes out yet as it is still too hot but have tried them again and again at home - they fit great in my usual Chanel shoe size. I just did not have the time to take and post pics. I will post pictures hopefully this weeekend.

so excited i am now following their tracking!!!
they should be here tomorrow!!
and i got half size bigger than my usual size, hoping they will fit:cool:

congrats to you too! have you got them already? pls post pics if you do!! i am worried now that the half size bigger will be too big !!! lets hope not:smile:

Argh! Purchasing shoes shouldn't cause so much angst. I don't know why there's such a size variance with Chanel shoes/boots? My normal U.S. shoe size is 37.5, but I have Chanel shoes in sizes 38, 38.5 and even 39! It is a little frustrating, the size always throws me for a loop.

I have now joined the club. I thought they would look great with my new Timeless Tote/purse too.

No mod pics yet since it's triple digits here and they don't look too good with a sundress! I needed to buy a full size larger than my normal shoe size. I haven't bought Chanel shoes before and have only tried on ballet flats which also ran small.

OMG! Congratulations on both purchases, gail! They are gogeous and look fabulous together! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I've actually worn mine with Bermuda shorts. I agree it would be hard to pull off with a sundress though. Hope you get some relief from the high temperatures soon. :sweatdrop:

So you needed a full size larger, too, as I did. Thanks for the feedback. Some of the other ladies didn't have the option to try on before buying, so I hope the size they ordered will work for them. I can't wait to hear from them to share in their excitement!

Enjoy your new smoking slippers and timeless tote!

cocosapphire,apologies if I have not been clear - I bought my pair at the NM store, where I was able to try my usual size and also a pair in 1/2 size larger. It was not hard to decide to go with my usual size as they fit perfectly. I have not yet worn the shoes out yet as it is still too hot but have tried them again and again at home - they fit great in my usual Chanel shoe size. I just did not have the time to take and post pics. I will post pictures hopefully this weeekend.

Again, congrats!!! :yahoo::yahoo: And, that's amazing that your usual size was a perfect fit for you!
Why not wear (and enjoy) them at home? Afterall they do have that comfy, soft, slipper like feel! :cloud9:

Hope you get to show yours off to the outside world soon! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Argh! Purchasing shoes shouldn't cause so much angst. I don't know why there's such a size variance with Chanel shoes/boots? My normal U.S. shoe size is 37.5, but I have Chanel shoes in sizes 38, 38.5 and even 39! It is a little frustrating, the size always throws me for a loop.

i know right!

WELL, they are finally here and they are FAB FAB FAB! half size up is perfect, i would not have fit into my usual size in this style!

thanks coco for enabling and your precious help ;)

i know right!

WELL, they are finally here and they are FAB FAB FAB! half size up is perfect, i would not have fit into my usual size in this style!

thanks coco for enabling and your precious help ;)

Yipeee, the black box has arrived! :happydance: :happydance: :woohoo: Congratulations, demicouture!!

I hear you… an instant love affair once you slipped them on! :loveeyes: Ahhh…such indulgence for the feet!

I’m glad the half size bigger worked for you :tup: (whew!), and thanks for sharing your comment, it will be helpful to others who are undecided about the size and like yourself may not have the option of trying on before buying! :ghi5: Please post pics!

Cheers, and many years of enjoyment!!

Yipeee, the black box has arrived! :happydance: :happydance: :woohoo: Congratulations, demicouture!!

I hear you… an instant love affair once you slipped them on! :loveeyes: Ahhh…such indulgence for the feet!

I’m glad the half size bigger worked for you :tup: (whew!), and thanks for sharing your comment, it will be helpful to others who are undecided about the size and like yourself may not have the option of trying on before buying! :ghi5: Please post pics!

Cheers, and many years of enjoyment!![/QUOTE

Cocosapphire we all have you to blame and to thank for indulging us in our new Chanel shoe purchases. :lol:

Cocosapphire we all have you to blame and to thank for indulging us in our new Chanel shoe purchases. :lol:

Hey, you can't blame a lady for wanting to share her excitment about finding a fabulously versatile, stylish Chanel shoe that is ultimate in comfort, and a great alternative to the basic ballet flats!

Sorry, I couldn't keep the lid on! :chatty:

My :heart: for these smoking slippers is just too immense! :biggrin:

Cheers, and many years of enjoyment!!

thank you thank you thank you! :flowers: