Man, oh man, I think I'm hooked on Smoking Slippers! Chanel 2012 Fall Flats Reveal

cocosaphire, I reeeeeallllllyyyyyy need to report back to you that I just snapped the last pair at NM in my size and could not be happier!!! :yahoo::happydance::happydance:Thanks to your reveal my dear as I had seen only the patent version previously. Love the shoe design, the soft leather. This will become my to go flat shoe this fall season! :hugs:

Congratulations, Martinibeach!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I can almost hear your excitement from where I'm sitting!! :biggrin: :winkiss: Lucky for you to get the last pair in your size!

Very pleased to know you are also an ecstatic owner of these chic smoking slippers!! Aren't they just the best?? I love, love, love :heart: 'em SO much, I want a second pair! Must get some intel on whether other colors will be available soon.

Glad to have had the opportunity via TPF to announce my discovery and share my opinion about these awesome flats! :tpfrox:

Awaiting your smoking reveal!! :cool:

I saw these at Nordstrom but wasn't sure how they look on but I love them on you! I need to go back tomorrow to try them on especially since I'm in Oregon right now, no sales tax! Thanks for the mod pics :love:

Sure, you're welcome, pleasure to help!

BTW, I wasn't aware Nordstrom ordered them as well! Was it the Nordstrom in downtown Portland? It would be nice to be able to get them without paying the sales tax. Before I purchased mine at NM, I called Bergdorf in NY to see if they had them (they did not), as I would rather not pay sales tax either. :giggles:

Much success in securing your pair! Please come back and let us know how you do.

Hi all,
Here is a pic with the colors. My SA, James has all three so you can call or text him at 305-632-0344.

His store also carries a lot of Chanel shoes and ballets. I posted a navy an burgundy ballet in the authentic finds thread.

Congrats on your shoes! They look gorgeous on you! If possible, can you wear them with skinny jeans as post a pic? I live in skinny jeans or cropped black trousers and my go go shoe is the classic ballet. This is a lovely change. Thank you.

image-2313580395.jpg

Congrats on your shoes! They look gorgeous on you! If possible, can you wear them with skinny jeans as post a pic? I live in skinny jeans or cropped black trousers and my go go shoe is the classic ballet. This is a lovely change. Thank you.

Thank you!

Absolutely, they can be worn with skinny jeans!

The quilting design adds a touch of chic and quality. It can take your outfit from so-so, to smoking hot!

Attachments

• chanel028.jpg
    chanel028.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 964
Last edited:
cocosapphire said:
Thank you!

Absolutely, they can be worn with skinny jeans!

The quilting design adds a touch of chic and quality. It can take your outfit from so-so, to smoking hot!

Oh... Wow! You look fab! I need to definitely try them on this week. Thanks for pic! These shoes look great on you!

Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! IMO either one in the red would be an excellent choice!
Please let us know which you decide on...can't wait to see your new beauty! :dothewave:

I guess the final decision rests on what I can find at that point of time.... keeping my fingers crossed now!

Enjoy your super comfi smoking slippers.... and can already imagine myself in one pair!! HUGS!

may i ask those who have ordered if NM is the only place that stocks them and do they ship to europe?

i am soooo desperate for them and my SA told me they did not make it to the french/european market!! *sob*

Which Nordstrom did you see these at? I was told they didn't order the quilted version, just the patent.

You're right I finally had a chance to go back to Portland Nordstrom and they only have the patent leather one. I am pretty sure I saw the quilted one at Nordstrom since I haven't been to NM lately, maybe Seattle Nordstrom? I was there a few days ago but now not completely sure. Was hoping I could find them in Oregon and not have to pay sales tax, oh well have to get a pair at NM.