Mamma mia vs. gioco

The Gioco is HUGE compared to the Bella!! My Bella is stuffed when I have my fat wallet, PDA, phone, a pen and lip gloss in it. I put that stuff in a Gioco last week when I was shopping and it looked completely empty. Someone somewhere compared the Gioco to a gym bag and it really is that big!

No comparison.

I ended up with a Buon Viaggio instead.

really? Because I can fit a book, water bottle, wallet, mobile phone and my ipod into it! LOL

i have a gioco in foresta but i never used it...lol its waaaaay to big for me ..i rather opt for a bella or something smaller than a gioco now that i think about it..heehee..but oh well when the times come for the gioco i'll use it....right now i just dont have that much things to carry..

The gioco is a much larger bag than the bella. I put my wallet and sunglass case in it and it only takes up a tiny bit of room in that bag. It does keep its shape nicely with just a few things in it. I actually think it was much more comfortable with just a few things in it than with the stuffing paper in it. Then it got really wide under the arm.

I've had a change of heart with my pirata gioco and I've decided to keep mine. :tender:

I have to agree you must have had one of the smaller water bottles to fit it in your bella. There is no way I could stuff a bigger one it.