Mamma mia vs. gioco

Isn't that kinda heavy putting 2 bottles of wine in your zucca ?:drinkup:
I'd be afraid it would break off the straps or something on the purse. :tispy:
Nah, not too heavy. They were 2 regular size bottles, not the big bottles!! If I were to break the strap off I'd just get a silver chain and then I'd have the twin bag to the ebay frankenstein purse...which is proving a point that just b/c you're old and falling apart doesn't mean you're not useful!!! There's still millions of miles left on that 'stein!!!! :graucho:

Nah, not too heavy. They were 2 regular size bottles, not the big bottles!! If I were to break the strap off I'd just get a silver chain and then I'd have the twin bag to the ebay frankenstein purse...which is proving a point that just b/c you're old and falling apart doesn't mean you're not useful!!! There's still millions of miles left on that 'stein!!!! :graucho:

hahahah....the frankenstein will have a gf and not be alone.. j/k:roflmfao:

hahahah....the frankenstein will have a gf and not be alone.. j/k:roflmfao:
Bite your tongue!!!! Imagine if my handles broke off my zucca fell to the floor and my bottels o'wine smashed inside the bag?? :lol: you know I'd be on the phone w/lesportsac making them replace it in under 5 seconds!! LOL!! And I'd be like, "No I didn't have anything heavy inside it!!"!!!!!!!!

speaking of the frankenstein- I contacted the seller and asked if both straps were on it when she bought it and she said no, she bought it clearanced out of a department store missing the strap!! No wonder she is selling it! She wants her money back!!!

speaking of the frankenstein- I contacted the seller and asked if both straps were on it when she bought it and she said no, she bought it clearanced out of a department store missing the strap!! No wonder she is selling it! She wants her money back!!!
Why on earth would *she* have bought it in the first place?

She must be the only bozo who would have!

LOL what are you doing with TWO bottles of wine in your bag- you slush!!! :love::graucho:

I needed to carry them a block, I walked to pick up the vino and I didn't feel like carrying them in my hands so I threw em in my zucca and what da ya know....perfect fit!! :graucho: You should test yours out!!

About the 'Steiner I can't imagine someone would buy it with one handle...I think she's lying...it was def. involved in a purse snatching or something illegal and she needs to dispose of the evidence STAT!! :biguns:

just wondering, does the gioco retain its shape easily even without many things put inside it? because I want to use it both for travelling and also when I go shopping, so I need something versatile. I just adore the style of the Gioco so I hope to get it. When I go shopping, I usually carry very little stuff, just enough to fit into a bella and sometimes more so I'm wondering if the Gioco is too big for me. Thanks!

just wondering, does the gioco retain its shape easily even without many things put inside it? because I want to use it both for travelling and also when I go shopping, so I need something versatile. I just adore the style of the Gioco so I hope to get it. When I go shopping, I usually carry very little stuff, just enough to fit into a bella and sometimes more so I'm wondering if the Gioco is too big for me. Thanks!

The Gioco is HUGE compared to the Bella!! My Bella is stuffed when I have my fat wallet, PDA, phone, a pen and lip gloss in it. I put that stuff in a Gioco last week when I was shopping and it looked completely empty. Someone somewhere compared the Gioco to a gym bag and it really is that big!

No comparison.

I ended up with a Buon Viaggio instead.