Mamma Mia! I've been Fendified!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not exactly sure what happened, one minute I was surfing Net-a-Porter and then I saw it ... not that it was love at first sight mind you. Purple? And a dullish mulberry purple at that. And a lambskin flap bag with ruching??:wondering But I just couldn't get it out of my mind, despite seeing all the other new season bags - this one just ate away at me. Really good colour that goes with everything, really good size (15" x 10"), really good shoulder drop, and a lovely timeless classic look and 'feel'. It was sooo wrong, and yet sooo right....:graucho:, and that only means one thing - I had to have it!:P

So without further ado and with the help of my trusty mobile phone:biggrin:, here goes!

Attached Files:

2. I have the same bag.. I love it soo much as well!! I have the Zucca print and coral/red leather..

3. Sounds lovely! I'm glad you love yours as well!:ghi5:

4. It's lovely! congrats!

5. Pretty color, nice size too. I know sometimes Fendi does that to me. The bag is ususually a little different from the norm but it will just call to you and you don't know why but you love it!. Congrats!

6. Thanks seaotta and LOREBUNDE.:smile:

Just have to wait now for the rain/sleet/snow to stop and then I can wear it!

7. I LOVE IT!! Leather fendi bags are my fav

8. gorgeous!! congrats!!!

9. love it!!

10. enjoy...

11. congrats!

12. so beautiful

13. OOh, I love this color, Cornflower. Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!

14. Thank you everyone!:smile: It truely is a delicious bag to have!:tender:

15. Love the size and the hardware on this one!