Mamma Mia is now Discontinued!

Most clutches are stiff though and I would think that a nylon one would be hard to handle. Just my opinion though. I really dig the caramella with a wrist strap attached though. That's pretty cute and functional.

I just called lesportsac myself, and was told by the rep that they did make Mamma Mia bags in the Amore print. Maybe pulsestl.com just isn't getting that style then? I'm not sure what to think.

The campeggio is a big bag. I haven't had a chance to use mine yet. Although I think I'll be using it tomorrow. The campeggio has a long adjustable strap so I think you will be fine. If the strap length was a concern for you.

I just called lesportsac myself, and was told by the rep that they did make Mamma Mia bags in the Amore print. Maybe pulsestl.com just isn't getting that style then? I'm not sure what to think.
That's what I kinda figured, maybe Pulse just isn't carrying the Mamma Mia?? If they actually discontinue the mamma mia there's got to be other bag styles that they discontinue along with that one...I can't imagine they'd just discontinue one bag style :confused1:

I just got a mamma mia in a print I was so-so about at first b/c of this forum...incase i never lay hands on one...lol- wanted it in Pirata - even though I was so-so about wearing a bag with pirates on it........I think I need a break from this forum..........I was a shopaholic before I joined...but now...I'm worse......

I just got a mamma mia in a print I was so-so about at first b/c of this forum...incase i never lay hands on one...lol- wanted it in Pirata - even though I was so-so about wearing a bag with pirates on it........I think I need a break from this forum..........I was a shopaholic before I joined...but now...I'm worse......
The forum makes it so much worse, right? I'm :banned: because I started buying duplicates of purses I already have just b/c there are good deals! :nuts:

Well, at least I don't feel like a total out of control purse addict! I just saw the perfect citta bag with the scooter monkey on it and I wanted it so bad but my hubby got really :rant: when I mentioned it. So, I guess no perfect citta bag for me. Will they still have them for sale in a few months?:crybaby: