Mama, what's in da bag?!?! (A kitty assisted collection thread)

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
As some of you already know, DBF and I recently welcomed a shelter kitty into our home... I've been shamelessly posting pictures of her everywhere... she apparently has a luv for da shuzzzzzz!!!!!!!! so here is bibi helping me with my collection thread!!!!!

"Mama, what's in the bag?! Me wants to see!!!!!"
attachment.php

Attachments

• curiouskitty.jpg
    curiouskitty.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3,432
Last edited:
the pair that started it all.... my nude patent decolletes! :love: i got them wayyyy back in April and.... it's spiraled out of control from there! :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00374.jpg
    DSC00374.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 3,565
  • DSC00380.jpg
    DSC00380.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 3,555
I started pretty tame... buying "sensible shoes"...

Presenting my "workhorse shoes"

Black Nappa Declics... My co-workers marvel at how I walk around all day in them... HAH, little do they know they are UBER comfy!!!! :P
attachment.php

attachment.php

Navy Blue Suede Declics
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00372.jpg
    DSC00372.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 3,560
  • DSC00370.jpg
    DSC00370.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 3,539
  • DSC00366.jpg
    DSC00366.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 3,529
  • DSC00364.jpg
    DSC00364.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 3,535
I rationalized that since i spend so much time at work... i need some variety, right? so off i went, searching for more "sensible-ish" shoes...

Black Patent VP w/ Red Tip... I thought I wanted them in kid because kid was so comfy... but patent is so shiny and pretty! :love:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Nude Patent VP w/ Rose Gold Tip... Purchased on eB@y from a fellow tPFer. Absolute stunner! I'm still searching for the Nude Patent with Burgandy Tip!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00392.jpg
    DSC00392.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 3,405
  • DSC00391.jpg
    DSC00391.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 3,389
  • DSC00388.jpg
    DSC00388.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3,424
  • DSC00386.jpg
    DSC00386.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 3,395
Ever since I wandered into the CL subforum... I've been OBSESSED with clichys... Unfortunately, I was told that they were no longer available :shocked: NOOOOOOOO...

then our dearest LavenderIce posted that they were going to be reissued!!! IN NUDE NO LESS!!!!! :nuts: she kindly responded to my desperate PM and informed me that they were getting them in hongkong!!!! a close friend of mine works in HK so i made arrangements for her to pick them up from the store... pass them to my sister in Singapore... who passed them to a friend who was coming back to the US.... what a well travelled pair of shoes!!! Might I say, these are my most comfy pair of CLs!!!

DSC00145.jpg

My clichy collection has grown alot since then... I was lucky enough to find the remaining pairs on eB@y!

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

and... two of them are clichy strass!!!!! :love: now i just need the nude clichy strass to complete the collection!!!! :graucho:

DSC00162.jpg

I hope everyone has enjoyed the shoes in this thread thus far!!! But Beebs says ENOUGH shuz!!!!

attachment.php

It's BIBI TIME! She wants a head rub and treats and all that good stuff and won't let me ignore her anymore!

I'll be back to post more beauties! Thanks for looking! :P

Attachments

• nomore.jpg
    nomore.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3,479
As some of you already know, DBF and I recently welcomed a shelter kitty into our home... I've been shamelessly posting pictures of her everywhere... she apparently has a luv for da shuzzzzzz!!!!!!!! so here is bibi helping me with my collection thread!!!!!

"Mama, what's in the bag?! Me wants to see!!!!!"
attachment.php

OHHHHHH OMG she is adorable!!!!!!!

Plus I :heart::love: your Clichy collection... L.O.V.E!!!!:biggrin:

thanks regeens!

Lovely collection... both nudes are gorgeous!

We have 4 rescue babies, love them to bits! I am so happy you have a new kitty!

thanks Bella!!!! i absolutely adore her! even though she has been a little naughty... breaking into her bag of treats! tsk tsk. it's great that u've rescued so many furbabies!!! they are the most loving and wonderful ever!

thanks Ikrp! she is very cute and curious. poking her nose into everything. yesterday she stuck her face into my cup and started to drink the water in it. crazy cat!

amazing collection jeshika! i love all of them! congrats and thank you for sharing!

thanks C! there is more to come!!! PS. i love your avatar! you look AMAZING!

I actually love your collection! I was never a big fan of CL's over-embellished, crazy shoes but his classics are amazing. I especially love the nude VP's. :biggrin:

thanks xoxo, i too love his classics! they are so timeless! i do have a couple more crazy pairs... but that's for another day....