'Mama needs a BRAND-NEW Bag' (for her Birthday!)

OH MY GOD ... after reading the DIABRO.NET thread, I poked over there and then saw this ... the VERMILLON Geant Hardware Work!!!

Vermillon_GW_Work.jpg

I don't know now ... I've [ALSO] been lusting over:
  • Rouge Vif WHISTLE Bag (I missed out on the one on eBay as I couldn't get into eBay from my Blackberry ... STINKIN' thing!@#%)
  • Bacon (Brown) WHISTLE Bag with Ostrich
... and then I see that VERMILLON Work with the Geant Hardware ... OH MAN!!! When I saw one of the other threads re: Vermillon, I thought "oh good ... I don't like the color ..." and then I had to stupidly look at the one on Diabro ... :cursing: !

Isn't that typical, though? You figure that you don't like some color, then you see a picture of a Bbag in said color and you totally change your mind about it! :wtf: :nuts:

Let us know on which Bbag you finally decide on getting, then post pics...

C, NM denver has a lot balenciagas the last time I was there. I dont remember what color they have tho. They just started carrying balenciaga last year (i think), and unfortunately the SAs are not very knowledgable.

C, NM denver has a lot balenciagas the last time I was there. I dont remember what color they have tho. They just started carrying balenciaga last year (i think), and unfortunately the SAs are not very knowledgable.

Arrrggghhh ... I hate when the S/A's aren't knowledgeable! The stores should really invest in some training for them! One time, I had to deal with this one gal who got really snooty when she realized that I knew more than she did. Needless to say, when I go into the store and see her ... I walk in the other direction (I've since told their management that I won't deal with her!).

^ I know what you mean. They should at least have some cheat-sheets they could look at behind the counter or something.

I was in Saks a month or so ago and one of the SAs there was asking me all these questions like, "which one is the motorcycle bag?" and I tried to explain that all the bags with the front zipper detail and buckles were "motorcycle" but that they names for the different styles, like City, Day, Mini Bowling and then there's the "whistle" and "hook" lines and it was pretty silly. I got the feeling that she was so talkative without being informative, that she wouldn't be working in Greenwich for long.

fyi, the large brown matelasse is completely sold out at neiman's -- the only have it in the smaller size. of all the colors you listed, i prefer the vert gazon (but with the regular hardware which fortunately you don't want since neiman's didn't order any). erica (******) is currently selling a rouge vif whistle bag for a bin of $925 -- get it girl!

fyi, the large brown matelasse is completely sold out at neiman's -- the only have it in the smaller size. of all the colors you listed, i prefer the vert gazon (but with the regular hardware which fortunately you don't want since neiman's didn't order any). erica (******) is currently selling a rouge vif whistle bag for a bin of $925 -- get it girl!

Oh believe me, that Whistle Bag is on my 'WATCH' list :graucho: !!! The only problem is that it's the MEDIUM size, which is a little smaller than a Twiggy. Being that I'm definitely a BIG-BAG gal (I have more Weekenders than any other style), I'm concerned that it will be too small for me.