MAM or Mini Nikki

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't decide which one! This will be my first Rebecca Minkoff bag and I don't want it to overwhelm me. Please help!

2. It depends on the person actually. I'm 5'4 and 120 lbs. The nikki looks overwhelm on me. The mini nikki is a better size but somehow that round/non-structured shape just doesn't match with me. However, the MAM looks perfect.

In addition, it is also depending on the way you use your bag. The mini nikki, you sorta need to search through to reach the bottom when getting your stuff. If you are used to using non-structured bag, then the mini-nikki maybe fine for you. MAM is much easier to fine them IMHO.

3. It really depends on what structure you want your bag to be. I don't really like the hobo shape. I don't know why but I just don't like bags that aren't structured like a satchel. I love my MAM (it was my first RM) and I will never part with her! :P

4. I would say it depends on what color you want to get.. what do you have in mind?

5. It depends on your own preferences and what kind of use you'll want to get out of your bag, you're height and size might be something you want to factor in aswell. The MAM and mini nikki are so different and as ivy said, colour is gona be just as hard to decide upon too. Obviously both styles are really popular and are classic RM styles, but they're also practical and are worn differently. Have you seen them IRL or tried them on at all?

6. I personally prefer the MAM style (though I love both I must say), since I'm more organized when I use my MAM. Neither one will overwhelm you, I promise. ;)

7. Well, I did it! I took the plunge and ordered the MAM Black & Black BW. Thanks so much for all your input!

8. Yay! Congrats!