MAM in Iris/Purple

Joceybaby23

ProfessionalMinkette
O.G.
Sep 1, 2006
FL
I probably would not get a duplicate color but that's just me.

Iris is gorgeous but variety is the spice of life!

MayBabe

Aug 19, 2008
U.S.A
I like this, i'd get it coz i missed to get the deep purple MAB last time! They are totally different!

cat9

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
**THUD** I love it. Ahhh! It's different enough w/ the purple lizard, IMO, to get both. *shamelessly enables*

Ohh, I did NOT need another purple bag to covet along w/ the Concord...

mingtze

May 12, 2008
I like this bag! But I have the concord MAM already thus I will pass this...Better get something from a different color family.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
cute bag. does it look purple to everyone else or is it just my computer screen?
I think it may be just the lighting! The iris/lizard steady and DUO definitely look a combo of blue/purple.

The bag is a beauty!! I LOVE it. If you really love this style, i'd recommend getting it, and then getting a different color Nikki. There are WAY to many RM's to love to be buying more than one style in the same color! Ofcourse i learned that the hard way :Push:

Jun 3, 2008
baltimore
Aww Desi!!! Never regret your bag purchases, just be thankful for Ebay!!!

And the bag- AMAZZZZZING!!! I've been thinking I need a MAB .... :rolleyes:

Jun 3, 2008
baltimore
And loise - I usually wouldn't double up on color, either, but this bag is really something. That iris is stunning. Maybe you should wait and see if it goes on sale or shows up on Ebay?

madbrinks - that lining annoyed me at first, but now I love it. Weird eh?

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Ah, this is the best color combo!

Yeah, can't wait to see everyone's pics!!

Now if LB would just out that durn emerald croc bag w/ old HW on sale, 75% off...and then call me personally about it to invite me to buy it, tax free (I live in MA)....

(I know, I know; put down the crack pipe, Loquita).