MAM in black with new zipper pulls?

I have the MAB in black w/studs that I got for $450 with long strap, so it was a good deal. BUT when I first got it I was disappointed & wanted to sell it. The leather on the black studded is thinner than other RM leather-- not at all cheap, just different.

I've grown to like my studded MAB & use it a lot-- it's lightweight and has a cool '80's vibe, but if I had to do it again I'd look for a black basketweave or black satin finish w/silver hardware.

I have the MAB in black w/studs that I got for $450 with long strap, so it was a good deal. BUT when I first got it I was disappointed & wanted to sell it. The leather on the black studded is thinner than other RM leather-- not at all cheap, just different.

I've grown to like my studded MAB & use it a lot-- it's lightweight and has a cool '80's vibe, but if I had to do it again I'd look for a black basketweave or black satin finish w/silver hardware.

congrats. thats a good deal, indeed.
join the wagon... with the black basketweave. but at least you already have one of my wantings... a black mab:tup: