MAM Dove Grey w/Yellow Piping!!

DSC_0508.jpg
DSC_0513.jpg
DSC_0509.jpg

Happy Valentine's Day TPF'ers! Here's more pictures of my RM bag...I checked my invoice from Three Sirens and yes, it is DOVE GRAY!! Sorry about that...hope everyone has a great day. (Unfortunately most these pictures were taken with a flash. ):heart:

Congrats on your new bag! I think it's very pretty, even more so than the Black Cat because your bag has the neon zipper track to match. Thanks for posting pics and enjoy. :smile:

Last edited:
They are gorgeous!! I love it. I don't care that my first RM is Cloud Gray/Amber, this is going to be my second. They look totally different so I'm just going to have to get this one as well. Thanks for all the pics. My favorite part is the zipper track.

I love this bag. Its a classic RM, but its a bit more casual with the plain coloured leather, and bright piping. It would be a great bag to have since I am casual alot. This is next on my must have list!

Gorgeous bag! Just so you know I merged your two threads since they were both reveals for the same bag. I also corrected your title to say "Dove" grey.

Enjoy your new MAM!!