Malva enquiry

poppyseed

Sep 10, 2008
Hello ladies,

I have recently decided I need a pink bag. But I am very picky when it comes to pink:P
I have done some researching on Malva on here and it seems to look very different in various photos. Some look more like medium pink with cold undertones and some look like a very bright purple pink or even fuchsia.
I believe there was also some confusion on what was Malva and what was Ibisco. I think that maybe some of the photos I've seen were thought to be of Malva, but were in fact Ibisco...?
Does anyone have a good photo of a bag in Malva that you think shows the true colour well please?
Or would anyone offer their description of the colour? Or even comparison to some Bal pinks as there seem to be tons of photos in the Bal section? Is it similar to maybe amethyst?
I really appreciate your help:smile:

Pink tones are considerably harder to photograph, I have a Malva Vitello Lux Satchel seen under sunlight.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• Miu Miu Vitello Lux Satchel Malva 1c.JPG
    Miu Miu Vitello Lux Satchel Malva 1c.JPG
    349.6 KB · Views: 364
Malva (in most styles of the Vitello Lux as pictured above) went to sale last season and won't be found anymore in the stores. Peonia is its replacement for SS12. Malva is pretty much true to the pic above just very slightly more red.

Thank you ladies for your help!

psychedelicx-I totally agree pinks are very difficult to photograph..I've seen this particular shade looking several shades lighter in some photo, so it's confusing.
You bag looks lovely!

r15324 - thanks for the info, I know I won't be able to find anything in Malva in stores now, my questions was more for ebay purchases and finds;)