Maltastockhouse.com?? Ever heard of this wholesale??

Status
Not open for further replies.

qteekat

Dec 26, 2006
Hi ALL!! I'm new here and needed some help with certain items I've purchased from this website. Maltastockhouse.com. It's based in Italy and I've made one order for a few Gucci bags and 1 Prada bag but not sure of it's authenticity. Before I put the pictures of the bags on here for authenticity, I wanted to know if anyone has ever heard or dealt with this company. Your input is greatly appreciated.

If the stuff I have is fake, then I've been ripped off once again in a venture to try to sell stuff on eBay for some extra money. If it's not, hopefully I can learn from the rest of you successful ebay sellers. :sad: But so far, from what I've read, seems that the stuff I recieved is fake. *sigh* *crossing fingers*

Well, I don't want to register to see the stuff that's on the site but I find it weird that they can "provide paperwork" to prove their stuff is real. What kind of paperwork would that be? Can I ask what you bought and how much you bought it for? If it was too deep of a "discount" I wouldn't exactly trust it. Bluefly.com is better for buying discontinued items of certain brands.

pradabr3106.jpg

prada4br3106.jpg

prada3br3106.jpg

prada1br3106.jpg

Here are some pictures of one of the bags, I bought this one for $400.
Also bought a Small Gucci Abbey Evening bag for $190. I don't see it on the Gucci website anymore. Also a couple of men's Guccissima wallets in black for $120 bucks. Does it sound right??

Hi!
This is the EBAY Forum, only eBay related items in here please. Please ask questions about Prada in the Prada Forum.
If you have an authenticity question about Prada, please post it in the Authenticate This! Prada sticky provided in the Prada Forum.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.