Malone souliers shoes/any issues

taya19

O.G.
Jan 13, 2011
Hello! I have bought a beautiful pair of metalic Malone souliers with pink straps. I have read that the metallic leather scratches easily and now I'm worried that I'm paying a lot of money for a pair of shoes that'll wear once or twice. Anyone face anything with the shoes. I'd like to hear from you before returning them. I have attached a photo of the shoes. They are so much nicer in real life. 783-10004-2705957109_PINKCOMB_ALT10.jpeg

I own a velvet pair so what I’m going to say is based on speculation: any scratches will show more on metallic leather than a flat color because that surface will no longer ‘reflect’ anything and will show the color underneath the metallic coating; on a flat color a scratch usually just looks a bit more faint than the color. This is my guess.

Hi! I don't own any metallic Malone Souliers, but I have a pair of bronze metallic Birkenstocks, which I somehow managed to scratch pretty badly last summer :sad:
IMG_2535.JPG

Here's a pic of the card that came with the shoe. Bit cheeky? I read that this line started in 2014 and the Maureen style is their signature design.

Attachments

• 20190608_140748.jpg
    20190608_140748.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 366
Reactions: Jochae and layd3k
I love MS and have three or four pairs. I never noticed that note and have to say, yep, a bit cheeky. I'm a little turned off.

To answer OP's question, metallic leather that is a surface as opposed to a strap can be delicate;. I think that would be with any shoe.
My Maureens are probably my most complimented shoe.l

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Kerry Washington
colors-to-wear-to-look-younger-281745-1565333874221-image.1080x0c.jpg