Maloles sizing

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, i am just wondering what is Maloles sizing is like? i am normally a 9.5 US, but i wear mostly 40.5/41 in CLs and 42 in French soles. I have heard that Maloles runs French sizing and runs small. is that still true?

thanks!

2. yea, they do run a bit small. im a 9, cant remember what size i tried on but they were tight!

3. It depends on what type of shoe you're looking at, I'm a 36.5/7 in CL

-I'm a 7 in Maloles ballet flats because the stretchy elastic is too tight for my feet if I stick with 6.5
    -6.5 in structured leather flats Maloles flats since there is no elastic band tightening around my feet as I walk
    -and as of two days ago, 6 in Maloles ankle boots! D: They had a 3.5 heel.

I didn't even think I could fit the size 6 ankle boots, but they were the last pair, and I walked around a lot in them yesterday, and they fit perfect, no discomfort. I don't know what the deal is at all with the sizing, besides the fact that the disparity is coming from flats vs. heels