Mally Beauty...

I have a few of the Citychic eye pallets, mascara, smudge brush, and the double ended brightener. They are okay, in my opinion, but nothing to scream about. I do like the brush the best of what I have. I think the brightener (crayon side) is too waxy and the powder can be replicated easy enough in any other brand. The idea is fabulous though. The shadow in the pallets doesn't seem to blend nearly as well as MAC brand.

I am waiting for the perfect prep poreless primer as it received great ratings from some of her customers. I have yet to find a great foundation primer.....any suggestions perhaps??

I haven't tried Mally primer, but Smashbox makes a great primer. I did try Mally finisher. I really like it...more than MUFE HD powder. It doesn't leave a white powder mask, like MUFE does.

I haven't tried Mally primer, but Smashbox makes a great primer. I did try Mally finisher. I really like it...more than MUFE HD powder. It doesn't leave a white powder mask, like MUFE does.

Good to know since I was wondering about that so thanks! I figure she may make hers darker or something since she is dark herself, which is good for me because when tan I am about a shade lighter than her.

I've been using her poreless face defender and I love it!!! It sets your make-up and it does not give you that "ghostly shadow" in pictures that translucent powder does.

I'm now interested in trying other products.

So it was 2am and I couldn't sleep and fell prey to the infomercial that promises a flawless face with some super pore product that you use instead of powder to set your make-up.

Has anyone tried her products?
I been caught up with streak of make up binges :o
Hey, its cheeper than my Chanel bag addiction every was -- lol...:shame::sneaky:

She has some stuff on QVC today and I am so tempted to get- I'm glad I found this thread. What I want to know= is her make up designed for fair complexions? The kind that won't tan and is just paler than anything? I don't want to buy something on line and find it won't work because of this.