Mallow Dilemma Resolved. When Practicality Won...

All the best. I hope the large works out for you. Here is a WIMB of mine. It fits what I need, has space for a cosmetic case plus a foldable tote and the strap is comfortable.

What it fits:
- umbrella
- key pouch
- french flap wallet
- keys
- tissue
- card case
- scarf
- 600ml water bottle
thank you for the WIMB-
i bought the large iron bag in nero. can't wait to use it.

It looks like a great choice. Thanks for the helpful photos. I'm surprised by how much fits inside the small iron. I'm tempted to check it out!

Thank you!
I am very happy with it, it is turning out to be a workhorse. Highly recommend it. Great price point too.

i bought the large iron bag in nero. can't wait to use it.

My pleasure. Congrats! Looking forward to hear your thoughts on the large.

WAHAHAAHA!

I'm here~~ hello~~
I also bought the small nero iron bag...and I've just received it right now!!!
It's so lightweight and soft!! I will use it tmr!!!:happydance:
Big iron is too big for me.. I love small iron..(slim 5'4") I think it's roomy enough for me!!:yahoo:

I'm still thinking of buying lanyard or not :angel:

Last edited:
This is so fun! I am loving how the small iron is being rediscovered! It doesn't look like much just sitting there and it's not highlighted on displays so it doesn't get the attention it deserves!

This is so fun! I am loving how the small iron is being rediscovered! It doesn't look like much just sitting there and it's not highlighted on displays so it doesn't get the attention it deserves!

I wish it was given more attention in the boutique too. I always see it in a far away corner. It really is a darling of a bag. So far, I had only seen one irl, a Nero and it is beautiful!