Malleries Seller: fmasarovic

IImageUploadedByPurseForum1400845628.687693.jpg
I got this from Freddie's website! He eas very responsive and willing to provide closeup pics! Item looks exactly as the photos! No!! Actually the bag looks in much better condition than the photos!

Love the bag! I am a newbie here but I also bought my first purchase from fmasarovic a few days ago cant wait to show you all 😊 Freddie was lovely and did not hesitate to send me clearer pictures of the bag when I asked.

Has anyone purchased anything from fmasarovic on Malleries. I emailed for additional pictures for authentication and they refused. Said their store policy and guarantee should be good enough......is this normal???

That does sound strange.... I finally bought from Freddie at fmasarovic a few days ago after many emails back and forth. I also asked for a clearer picture of the back of the Chanel bag I was looking at which he happily sent to me the same day! My experience with fmasarovic was lovely I found him to be warm, prompt and detailed with his responses.

My experience has been stellar with him. Two purchases (sac plat and a packall sac a dos). Both were in great condition for a great price and the shipping was lightning fast.

Has anyone purchased anything from fmasarovic on Malleries. I emailed for additional pictures for authentication and they refused. Said their store policy and guarantee should be good enough......is this normal???

I would just like to clarify the reason for this issue as I understand how it maybe came out. In Malleries system sellers are not allowed to attach pictures to emails or messages as they are filtered by the system and simply wont make it to the customer. This gives us only space to post additional pictures into the listing. However if we post new to the listing we have to remove others which are needed by other buyers. This creates issue with reloading picture after picture and it becomes very time consuming. We try to help as much as we can but if there is request for several pictures (some people ask for 5+ in different angles and lighting etc) it is simple not physically possible we have no option but to refuse and offer our 14 days no questions asked refund policy and our good name as collateral.

I hope this helps to put some light into this. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Freddie is great - super nice! I had wanted to purchase a SS Roses pochette for less than he listed it on malleries, and he let me know that he always prices his items very competitively. Didn't buy that piece, but have purchased a Dentelle wallet and key holder from him since then. I received the items super fast and both were in excellent condition. They have their own website and items are often listed cheaper than on malleries. You can also make returns if you are not happy with what you receive if you contact them right away and they get the item back within 2 weeks. And shipping is always FREE.

http://www.fmasarovic.com/