Malleries - Questions and Answers

I can't speak to the other sellers on Malleries but would warn anyone from buying anything from the Instyle Luxury Goods seller. I purchased a Chloe handbag off of Malleries from them. The bag I purchased from the site was grey. The bag they sent me was dark forest green and definitely not as nice as the picture they featured.

When I tried to ask for a refund, they got defensive and said that I was accusing them of selling counterfeit goods (which I never said) and REFUSED to refund me even though the product was completely different.

After I got my credit card company involved, they said they would refund me within 24 hours if I mailed the bag back. Well I did, and must be a sucker because they NEVER refunded me my $730. When I contacted Malleries for help, they also gave me no response.

Sadly for me, they've turned me off of all consignment sites online. Buyers beware!

I can't speak to the other sellers on Malleries but would warn anyone from buying anything from the Instyle Luxury Goods seller. I purchased a Chloe handbag off of Malleries from them. The bag I purchased from the site was grey. The bag they sent me was dark forest green and definitely not as nice as the picture they featured.

When I tried to ask for a refund, they got defensive and said that I was accusing them of selling counterfeit goods (which I never said) and REFUSED to refund me even though the product was completely different.

After I got my credit card company involved, they said they would refund me within 24 hours if I mailed the bag back. Well I did, and must be a sucker because they NEVER refunded me my $730. When I contacted Malleries for help, they also gave me no response.

Sadly for me, they've turned me off of all consignment sites online. Buyers beware!

Sorry to hear that! Did you eventually get a refund via your credit card company?

ETA: Welcome to The Purse Forum!

You should call the police then. Sounds like fraud. You should deff call them.

I am considering Malleries.com consignment service. Does anyone have some experience with them and would you recommend them or not? I don't have an ebay account, that is - no sellers history, I find it complicated and long process to do it by myself from Europe, that's why I think Malleries would be an option. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
or if anyone has any other suggestion besides ebay, that would be great. I'm not in a hurry, just cleaning my closet from the items that I never wear, to make place for the new ones :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
All vendors who sell thru Malleries are pre-screened and held to very high standards. All items offered must be authentic and accurately represented. They have a rigid zero tolerance policy for counterfeits. Additionally all are professional business people who are experienced in all aspects of customer service.
That being said though, it is still recommended that you run any item you are interested in purchasing, by the authenticators here for further peace of mind.
HTH!
This is good to know.

Do you by chance happen to know of any other legitimate sellers online or on ebay... Its scary out there:smile:

Hi in response to MALLERIES This was my experience with one of their resellers. They have 30 day layaways sometimes they will go 60 day. Before I put a LV Cabas Mezzo in layaway the seller agreed to 60 days in the meantime I had my identity stolen, my bank calling me asking if I made a purchase for ?? I said no! someone in Texas tried using bank acct. so I told the seller what was going on and she said don't worry Linda I will keep your purse just deal with what ur dealing with. 5 days before my layaway was due out she canceled my layaway and kept 400.00 of my money . The seller defrauded me on layaway of 400.00 she refused to work with me And MALLERIESMy would not do anything about it so I would say make your own judgement on buying anything there. I told her I was sick with a terminal illness she did not care. Remember there are a lot of honest sellers on there but I got one of the dishonest one

Hi in response to MALLERIES This was my experience with one of their resellers. They have 30 day layaways sometimes they will go 60 day. Before I put a LV Cabas Mezzo in layaway the seller agreed to 60 days in the meantime I had my identity stolen, my bank calling me asking if I made a purchase for ?? I said no! someone in Texas tried using bank acct. so I told the seller what was going on and she said don't worry Linda I will keep your purse just deal with what ur dealing with. 5 days before my layaway was due out she canceled my layaway and kept 400.00 of my money . The seller defrauded me on layaway of 400.00 she refused to work with me And MALLERIESMy would not do anything about it so I would say make your own judgement on buying anything there. I told her I was sick with a terminal illness she did not care. Remember there are a lot of honest sellers on there but I got one of the dishonest one

I'm so sorry to hear about all the trouble you had! Were you able to dispute the $400 you paid with your credit card company?

I've purchased from 3 different Malleries sellers and thankfully have never had any problems. Janet at Plane Janes is very sweet and wonderful to deal with.

I'm so sorry to hear about all the trouble you had! Were you able to dispute the $400 you paid with your credit card company?

I've purchased from 3 different Malleries sellers and thankfully have never had any problems. Janet at Plane Janes is very sweet and wonderful to deal with.
Hi I never thought my cc company would do anything about actually it was my cc with a Mastercard w/Paypal connect. Do you think they would do anything it was just in Febuary/March I really need this money with illness. I have it is called Neurofibomotosis causes tumors to gro on nerve endings anywhere in your body I have multiple tumors on my spine and my chest/ lower lumbar spine. I donor see how this seller can lay hr head down on her pillow at night. I could never do anyone like that Never,. I have been a seller on eBay since 1999 have very good feedback. I have sold designer bags and bedding. I have prayed about this nothing happened,. Should I try my cc company? Thank you for your interest I was really hurt by what she done,..,, Linda

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and found this forum doing research on a Mombasa bag from Malleries. My wife has been wanting a Mombasa Deer Horn Bag for years and since it is our 10 year wedding anniversary I wanted to surprise her. Can any one tell me if this seller is trust worthy and or if this bag is authentic? Any help is greatly appreciated.....

http://www.malleries.com/yves-saint...ombasa-deer-horn-hobo-bag-i-66523-s-2637.html

SamAdams said:
Hi everyone! I am new to this site and found this forum doing research on a Mombasa bag from Malleries. My wife has been wanting a Mombasa Deer Horn Bag for years and since it is our 10 year wedding anniversary I wanted to surprise her. Can any one tell me if this seller is trust worthy and or if this bag is authentic? Any help is greatly appreciated.....

http://www.malleries.com/yves-saint-laurent-black-leather-mombasa-deer-horn-hobo-bag-i-66523-s-2637.html

Malleries has a great reputation but please get the bag authenticated in the YSL forum before going ahead with the purchase

Just trying to do a little research. LVLady99 on Malleries has Neverfull bags in stock a lot and I just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with her as a seller or Malleries in general.