Malleries - Questions and Answers

Fashionphile is one of the greatest > I doubt it was 4 fakes but I am NOT going to argue. She is also a TPF member and I would buy from her without getting any other opinions all her bags are real 100%

I have seen Fashionphille with fakes. If you choose not to get a second opinion then you are taking a risk - which is of course your choice ;)

I've researched designer handbags now for years and you have a better chance on seeing GOD than getting an authentic handbag on Ebay or Malleries.

This is an absurd claim. What exactly is the axe you're trying to grind here?

There are thousands of legit auction/sales transactions by individuals that are discussed daily here at TPF and elsewhere.

Last edited:
Obvious Fakes? Have you bought from them? I have and I also had the bag authenticated BEFORE I bought it and AFTER. You can get any bag you want to buy authenticated. Just because you sell on Ebay or Malleries does not mean those are the only bags that can be authenticated. Any bag that you buy on the internet should be authenticated from any internet site.

You know darn well that the site you bought from (or own) sells fakes so please stop spewing your lies here. Perhaps do YOUR homework and realize why they are fakes.

^^ I agree. I have bought from Malleries & Yoogis. I always get the bags authenticated, and they have always been authentic. Also, the service is outstanding.

I have purchased from both Malleries and Yoogi's and I have never had a problem. The transactions have alway gone smoothly and my items have always been authentic.

Just wanted to share my experience.

I purchased a Linea Pelle Croco wallet from Plane Janes Luxury Boutique on Malleries with no problems. Fast shipping and she wrapped everything extremely nicely!

I use Malleries when I'm obssessing over something I missed at the boutiques. I stalk the site along with Yoogis, Ann's, eBay & Fashionphile. I've dealt with Yoogis & Fashionphile as a seller & buyers and have had no problems. As with anything, YOU have to be a careful consumer.
Agreed, those are in my top 5 list as well. Like many have said malleries has individual sellers. I have used Bella Bag and great communication and selling. fashionphile has hundreds of items on their site ...if 4 have been found to be fake, I would still say they have a good rep. I would think that they would offer a refund if an item was found to be fake.

I'm eyeing a BV on this site, but it's a little over my budget. Do they take offers?

Thanks!
Depends on the seller & the item. I would make a reasonable offer and work with the seller if you I wanted something over my budget. Keep in mind there are a lot of fees associated with selling and these stores are in business to make money.
Good luck!