Malin + Goetz Skincare

*BUMP*

I just tried their detox face mask and I loved it!!! From the moment I put it on I could feel it working and it goes on as cream and becomes foam on skin and you know it works cause you feel it tingling on you skin and when you wash it off, your skin feels sooo soft like a babies bottom! After one time use I could see a complete difference in my skin!

http://www.malinandgoetz.com/index....facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

Anybody try anything else of theirs? Like the cleansers or moisturizers?!

I love the detox face mask too! I like that it self-foams...very neat trick. The grapefruit face cleanser is a great face wash. :smile:

At first I thought is this supposed to be happening and than it felt good so I left it on for the 5 mins. :P I am going to try that cleanser! & Dr. Oz said grapefruit is really good for you especially in the summer! ;)

FYI, you can get a lot of the Malin & Goetz stuff for 20% for three days (starting today) from Beauty.com! (You have to be on their email list or have a friend forward the email to redeem the coupon to you, though).

I didn't know this brand until my recent vacay in Stockholm. I fell in love with the scent of the Rum showergel so much that I bought a huge bottle of it back at home + a scented candle... the shipping was ridiculously expensive at 20€, but I'm addicted to the scent... now I'm planning on getting the dark rum scent lol