Malibu and Tsunami

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, all! Me and DH will be heading to LA early next month and this time we 'dare' to try staying in one of the beach houses in Malibu. I actually never thought about tsunami risk in LA before as we always stayed in land but it hit me that disaster strikes without warning and need to have an escape route/plan to be on the safe side.

Now, anybody residing along PCH can share thoughts or escape route to higher ground or anything at all would be much appreciated. It would really ease my worry. DH thinks I am going nuts bit hey, he will benefit from this too

I know, I know, I sound pathetic but this thing is really bugging me especially when today I heard there was a 4.5 quake up in Bay Area SF *yikes*

Thanks in advnce!

2. I live a block from PCH and am afraid to tell you that Malibu is dismal when it comes to traffic. If you fail to heed the early warning system, you will be stuck.