(Male) Height or Broad Shoulders? Face or Body?

of the things you listed, height is the only thing of any importance to me (I prefer a guy to be taller than me when I wear heels). but even height barely registers at all. a guy's looks hardly factor into the equation for me. it's mostly (99%+) about his character, intellect, heart, spirit.

Luckily my SO is all of the above and a major babe! :P

Physically all I really notice in a guy at first is his height/smile. Later on it's all about their personality and the chemistry you have with them.

If we are talking strictly physical attractiveness, for me it is all in the face, 100%. I know so many girls love tall dudes, but to me its overrated. But I'm 5.2...so maybe everyone is tall to me!:biggrin:

Unlike most women seem to be, I actually would very much prefer that I'm at least mildly attracted to my SO's physical appearance to the point where that's a must-have. Sorry, you can have the best damn personality in the world, but if I'm not physically attracted to you, we'll just stay good friends.

Anyway, I'd say face followed by height and then broad shoulders/body.

Unlike most women seem to be, I actually would very much prefer that I'm at least mildly attracted to my SO's physical appearance to the point where that's a must-have. Sorry, you can have the best damn personality in the world, but if I'm not physically attracted to you, we'll just stay good friends.

Anyway, I'd say face followed by height and then broad shoulders/body.

I agree. A gorgeous smile will get me everytime. :P

I've always been into tall guys. My hubby is the shortest guy I've ever been with and he's six feet tall. I'm only five feet tall. The last guy I dated before him was 6'5". We looked like an exclamation point when we stood next to each other.

I've always been into tall guys. My hubby is the shortest guy I've ever been with and he's six feet tall. I'm only five feet tall. The last guy I dated before him was 6'5". We looked like an exclamation point when we stood next to each other.

Heh, I'm 5'2" and while I do very, very much prefer guys to be at least 5'9" (about average height for a male in the US), I have a pretty low-ish threshold, like even 6'2" is pushing it, LOL. My current SO is just above 6', close to 6'1".